Montag, 27. Februar 2012

Finally my starting bead




I am late but I promise not to be late for the finished swap beads.
Such a simple bead I made but everything conspired to cause mistakes so I made three new starts.
I apologize to everyone for my late post.
Here is my starting bead. It is a flat bead. 16mm by 10 mm wooden bead inside.
I used delica 11 color number 60 for the copper center, 324 metallic silvery green for the body. 3 mm transparent crystals in a light sea green and 3-cut 11/0 beads #319 from the gold luster color series in US numbering.
Matte yellow silver lined accent beads (probably Matsuno) #578. Please nothing larger than 20 mm for me.

Sylvia


2 Kommentare:

Silvì hat gesagt…

Mi piace molto. I colori sono bellissimi. A presto

Sylvia hat gesagt…

I finished my necklace from this year's swap.

I would like to post a picture, but I cannot figure out how to do this.

There is no New Post button.